Effective asbestos removal for properties in Kent
Innox Waste & Recycling offers a full-range asbestos survey service, asbestos management, asbestos removal for properties in Kent. We are experts in refurbishment and pre-demolition surveys. Our surveyors and team members are all HSG certified, and P402 qualified. Choosing us for your asbestos assessment and management gives you peace of mind because we are one of the best in the business in Kent.
We undertake end-to-end asbestos project management
We are a HSE licenced asbestos removal and management company in Kent. We are committed to helping the management of asbestos be it in the form of an asbestos registers or ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures for effective asbestos management. Be it any building in Kent, Innox has the capabilities and skills for safe and compliant asbestos removal for properties in Kent.
Our core competency lies in:
- Detailed asbestos surveys of residential and commercial buildings to help buyers and sellers make informed decisions. Whether you plan to invest in a property, lease it or sell it, our meticulously prepared survey report will help address the asbestos issue, once and for all.
- We also conduct regular awareness programs and sessions to keep our clients informed about the essence of asbestos, its damaging effects on their health, and how it can be managed optimally by hiring experts on the job.
- Sampling of asbestos and testing the same in certified labs so that even if you do not wish your entire property to be inspected and assessed for asbestos presence, you can have suspected areas covered meaningfully. It could be the roof of your garage or suspected asbestos left in the open, discarded irresponsibly by a neighbor. Our trained surveyors are dressed in full PPE and use the latest tools to sample and test the material.
- Asbestos removal for properties in Kent is recommended by us, depending on the asbestos type. We undertake non-licenced and licenced work to remove asbestos from all types of properties in Kent effectively. Our removal works are executed according to the policies and guidelines mentioned in the control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
- We prepare all paperwork and documents so that the asbestos management program happens in compliance with the legislative rules.
- Preparing an intricate asbestos management plan. when asbestos’s condition is maintained, it is not unsafe. Things go out of hand when the asbestos is damaged or has undergone a transformation. That is when asbestos removal for properties in Kent becomes imperative. Whatever step is taken, the focus is to ensure compliance with the legal requirements and regulatory compliances.
- We also help with the reinstatement of the removed wall, floors, and ceilings once the asbestos has been removed.
Call Innox Waste & Recycling or WhatsApp us the pictures of the suspected areas, and we will promptly offer free advice on the way forward.
Key benefits include
UKATA accredited, environmental waste carrier
Asbestos removal liability insurance up to £10m & asbestos surveying indemnity insurance up to £5m
Fully trained & qualified professional workforce (asbestos surveyors are all P402 qualified)
PEACE OF MIND
All waste disposed of in the correct manner at a licenced waste facility
Quick mobilization time and effective competent project management. We will aim to beat any genuine like for like quotation!
LICENCED ASBESTOS REMOVAL